Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Around the farm

This is my very first cow. Jobo named him Ninja.  I call him Ninj!  I am almost certain he thinks I'm his mommy too! 

Our barn. We actually cut down the trees, took them to the sawmill, and we, as in the hubs and I, built it our self!

Ok, the one on the left is Leo and the right is Charlie.  The boys named them as well.  Looks like I am only going to get dibs on the girl names!

This here is Tom.  He is about 5 years old.  I doubt we will ever get rid of him.  He is really friendly and talks way to much.  Fun to have around the barn.

Conrbread.  Jobo has named about 3 other animals that as well.  Not sure his fascination with that name!


Ninja getting love!  I am so lucky to have a husband who loves animals like I do.

Ginger.  She is 8 years old this March.  Set in her ways, runs things in the barn-trys to run things in the house, and is spoiled rotten.  Major sheading going on right now though and I am not liking it!

View from the middle field.  Love!

1 comment: